Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shazaam!

Boy, if I had time I'd really let loose on this. I have a new camera and I Can learn to download the photos (didn't do ANY & my camera was stolen last week minutes after I filled the card!)& it seems like I'm typing faster than ever. There's so much to say, but I have to do my bills & pick up Charity & Jill at the airport & get ready for Doug's wedding. But definitely after the election my life will change - timewise. All our lives may change drastically soon after that blessed/cursed event. Oh well - life begets life and you're not down till you're 6 feet under - and even then not for long. Oooo. That sounds potentially kinda Halloween-y! I'd better stop now. I'm digging myself into a hole - oop there I go again!

1 comment:

Jillyboo said...

here we go!!!! again. keep it up.